Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let's Get This Straight

Basically, I love television.

I feel like the best way to start this blog is just to get that out there. Yeah, I love lots of things, but TV, that's at the top of the list. I watch way more than I've got time to, talk about it entirely too much, and get ridiculously wrapped up in fictional characters.

I am passionate about television.

What's not to love? It's an escape. The best escape I know. I'm a high school student. Anyone who's been there knows how completely craptastic that can be. Coming home, flipping on my favorite show, and diving head first into someone else's life, well, it's just one of life's greatest pleasures. This blog is a place for me to talk about whatever I need to talk about after my shows. Since writing is another one of those many things that I love, I could potentially be talking about a lot. The things I post here run the risk of being insanely random. Like I said, I do watch a lot of TV. There will likely be rewatch posts, reviews right after episodes, reality show rants... You have been warned. I'll try to post a list of the shows I watch in the very near future. That could help narrow the field at least a little.

If you enjoy television, or just like seeing the strange, obsessed posts of a weird geeky person, this is the blog for you. To the future, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment