Sunday, March 13, 2011

Richard Castle and Katherine Beckett.


Sometimes while watching a show, I realize that two characters SO clearly love each other that it's frustrating. It's Booth and Brennan. It's House and Cuddy. It's Jim and Pam. Hell, it's Mulder and freaking Scully. Did I mention in my first post that I'm a crazy shipper? (I am.)

Castle and Beckett are my latest obsession. In fact, Castle in general is my latest obsession, but that's beyond the point.

In case you aren't watching this brilliant show, here's a little back story. Richard Castle is a crime writer. A popular, womanizing, ruggedly handsome writer. When he needs a new muse, he decides on Katherine Beckett. She is a detective. A hardcore, badass, super hot detective. I'm sure you're already predicting what will happen here, eh? Castle shadows Beckett for his latest book series and the two form a lovely friendship. The chemistry is instant and undeniable.

They fight like an already married couple, compliment each other wonderfully, and, if I do say so myself, make a really, really hot couple. I know they can't get together just yet. Sexual tension is great for television. It keeps us all watching. It definitely keeps me watching. The two did recently share a steamy kiss though. It's beyond the point that it was undercover. Castle and Beckett were too into it for that to mean nothing.



I highly recommend you check out this show. If anything, just watch for the inevitable hookup Castle and Beckett. They are incredibly fun to watch and their banter keeps the show funny, despite constantly handling dark, murderous subjects.

Castle comes on ABC on Mondays at 10/9c. Check it out and fall in love with this couple like I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment